Skip Navigation

If you would like to request a construction meter for your project, fill out the application below and Email it to us.  

If approved, you will need to contact the Utility office at (512) 332-8830 to set up your account and pay the deposit.  Once this has been done, the Utility office will send us a work order to set the meter.

Construction Meter Application


Bulk water will not be sold for potable water purposes or for normal residential or commercial use.

The Mission of the City of Bastrop is to continuously strive to provide innovative and proactive services that enhance our authentic way of life to achieve our vision.