Home Sitemap Contact Us
BASTROP CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
REQUEST TO SPEAK
WELCOME TO THE BASTROP CITY COUNCIL MEETING!
There are two ways to submit a request to address the City Council.
1. Complete the Request to Speak form below and submit it before 5 pm on the requested date.
2. At the City Council meeting, complete a Request to Speak Card and submit to the City Secretary prior to the beginning of the council meeting.
The Mayor will ask those wishing to address the City Council to do so at the appropriate time. Please approach the speaker’s stand, state your name and address for the record, and discuss the specific agenda item or topic of interest. Please direct your comments to the Mayor and Council.
Although the City Council cannot take specific action on Citizens’ Comments on items not on the Regular Agenda due to legal requirements, the City Council may:
1. Have the item placed on a future agenda for action;
2. Refer the item to the full City Council or a subcommittee for further study;
3. Refer the item to staff for study or conclusion.
We appreciate your interest in the community and hope you will visit again soon.
CODE OF ORDINANCES | JOBS | COUNCIL AGENDA | DIRECTORY
Follow Us On:
“The mission of the City of Bastrop is to provide efficient and proactive services that enhance our quality of life and achieve our vision.”
Copyright © City of Bastrop 2017. All rights reserved.