Skip Navigation


I was a juvenile at the time. Why do I have to pay? 

Class C criminal cases to do not fade away with time.  Fines are due even if it is a decade or two later and even after you turn 17.

This was my parent’s responsibility, shouldn’t they pay?

Ultimately it is you who owes, not the parents, grandparents or any other family member.

Isn’t there a statute of limitations on these?

Again, cases do not fade away with time.   Cases must be resolved.

Will I go to jail if I come in?

If you have a warrant and appear to resolve the matter you will not be arrested.

Do you offer pay plans?

Pay plans are up to the Judge based on required information.

Can I get jail credit?

Credit for incarceration is available if the requirements of CCP. 45.041 criteria are met.

Where can I pay?

You can pay online, by mail, by phone, in person at the window, or in the outside drop box.

If you require further assistance, you can email us at or call


The Mission of the City of Bastrop is to continuously strive to provide innovative and proactive services that enhance our authentic way of life to achieve our vision.